- Increasing the access of Syrian refugee children for learning opportunities
- Empowering Syrian teachers’ competency and enhancing their capacity and effectiveness.
- Ensuring equality, openness, and neutrality.
– Syrian school-age refugee children who don’t have access to any formal or non-formal schooling, basically in the informal settlements of Beqaa valley
– Syrian refugee teachers who believe in going back to Syria to participate in the rebuilding process rather than seeking asylum and resettlement abroad.
We work with a high standard automated ERP system called FEDENA.
The system provides user-friendly dashboards with login access for teachers, non-teaching staff, students, parents, and management personnel to make all of them connected together which makes a great collaborative atmosphere between them. Fedena system manages Timetable, Attendance, Examinations, Grade books, News, Transportation, and School Calendar.
184, workers, teachers, principals, and admins.
- Free training courses at MAPs premises, through CECS program
- Graduate and post graduate university scholarships, through our partners, LASeR and SPARK; Teaching Diploma at Lebanese International University LIU, and different scholarships for staff members who haven’t finished their university degree.
- Workshops and projects are running during the year in coordination with local and international NGOs in the educational field.
- Monitoring of the teachers’ application of the annual plan by experts and consultants
- The library is available, where they have free access during the work hours and the ability to borrow and take books and CDs, when possible.
- Online training courses provided by Laureate International Universities, which includes educational skills courses and English language free courses for the staff