- Increasing the access of Syrian refugee children for learning opportunities
- Empowering Syrian teachers’ competency and enhancing their capacity and effectiveness.
- Ensuring equality, openness, and neutrality.
– Syrian school-age refugee children who don’t have access to any formal or non-formal schooling, basically in the informal settlements of Beqaa valley
– Syrian refugee teachers who believe in going back to Syria to participate in the rebuilding process rather than seeking asylum and resettlement abroad.
We work with a high standard automated ERP system called FEDENA.
The system provides user-friendly dashboards with login access for teachers, non-teaching staff, students, parents, and management personnel to make all of them connected together which makes a great collaborative atmosphere between them. Fedena system manages Timetable, Attendance, Examinations, Grade books, News, Transportation, and School Calendar.
184, workers, teachers, principals, and admins.